Any online Reservation facilities provided on this website are by CentralR Group Management or CentralR Dev. Worx Ltd (Trading as CentralR.com). By completing any Reservation process on this site, CentralR.com agrees to provide you the Customer with the facilities to enable you the Customer book accommodation as is listed in this Reservation process. Use of these reservation facilities is subject to agreement from CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR Dev. Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) and is subject to the following terms and conditions. For the absolute avoidance of all doubt, it is agreed that no contract shall exist between CentralR Group Management or CentralR Dev.worx ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) and you the Customer. In the event that you the Customer proceed to book accommodation with the Accommodation Provider as defined below, then any contract which you the Customer enter into is entered into strictly between you the Customer and that Accommodation Provider subject to the reservations terms and conditions of that Accommodation Provider. It is your responsibility as the Customer to fully acquaint yourself with the terms and conditions of that Accommodation Provider.
You the Customer are strongly advised to read the terms and conditions as set out hereunder prior to completing this Reservation process.
1. Upon completing this Reservation process, CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) undertakes to use best endeavours to forward your reservation to your chosen accommodation (hereinafter called "the Accommodation Provider") as soon as is reasonably possible.
2. In the unlikely event that you the Customer reserve accommodation through CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) with the Accommodation Provider and that Accommodation Provider subsequently fails, refuses or neglects to provide you the Customer with the reserved accommodation, no liability shall attach to CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com). By completing this Reservation process, you the Customer agree to waive any claim against CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) for any losses or damages arising from the failure of the Accommodation Provider to provide you with any reserved accommodation, or in the event that the accommodation provided is inadequate, or in the event that the accommodation provided has been mis-described, or for any losses or damages (to include costs) incurred during your stay.
3. To secure your reservation with the Accommodation Provider, you the Customer must enter credit card details of a credit card validly and legally held by you. Where a Deposit is required to secure your booking, these amounts are debited from your credit card by CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.centralr.com) at booking time and are non-refundable.4. CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) reserves the right to refuse to complete a reservation for you the Customer in the event that the details entered by you the Customer in this Reservation process do not meet the requirements as set by CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) from time to time.
4.1 Cancellations made via email/telephone:
Please note that all cancellations must be made using the login and password you are provided with. Cancellations made via email may not be guaranteed as being cancelled. Cancellations may be made by phone during CentralR office hours (9.00am - 5.30pm GMT Monday to Friday). CentralR.com will use its best endeavours to cancel your reservation if requested. You must ensure you receive written confirmation of the cancellation from either CentralR.com or the Hotel before the arrival date. Bookings for Advance Purchase rates are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Hotel might charge remaining balance upon receipt of the booking.
4.2 Changes and guest requests:
Please also note that all requests and changes to a reservation must be made using the login and password you are provided with. We cannot guarantee that any request or changes made by email will be amended in the required time. Amendments may be made via phone during CentralR office hours (9.00am - 5.30pm GMT Monday - Friday).
4.3 Valid Credit Card details:
Please note that all credit card details provided must be valid and correct. In the event of your credit card details being declined by our banking partner, notice of this will be provided via email automatically. It is important that you check all correspondence before you arrive at the hotel. If you do not contact us regarding the declined credit card details, it will be necessary for us to cancel your reservation within 2 days of arrival or in conjunction with the hotel's cancellation policy.
4.4 Short notice bookings:
CentralR.com dispatches your reservation to the hotel automatically. The hotel is then required to insert your details into their reservation database as soon as possible. Any reservations made at short notice (ie within less than 24 hours of arrival) may not yet be processed by the hotel upon arrival. However all reservation details can be retrieved instantly by the hotel using the "CentralR.com management system".
5. The Customer is responsible to discharge to the Accommodation Provider the payment of the entire accommodation cost as specified, upon arrival at the accommodation venue and for any additional or extra requirements or costs incurred by the Customer with the Accommodation Provider. Where a deposit has been paid to secure the booking, then the Customer will discharge the balance of the accommodation cost as specified, upon arrival at the accommodation venue.
Actual costs payable are either in Euro or pounds sterling or US dollars, as indicated in the Reservation process. Indicative alternative currency rates are based on current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation.
6. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to inform the Accommodation Provider of any new or changed requirements including change in arrival time, departure time or cancellation. You the Customer should note that in the event of a cancellation, a cancellation fee may be charged by the Accommodation Provider to your credit-card account.
7. A proposed reservation shall be null and void in the event that your credit card has passed its expiry date. 8. A proposed reservation shall be null and void in the event that there are insufficient funds available on the credit card to complete the reservation.
8. A proposed reservation shall be null and void in the event that there are insufficient funds available on the credit card to complete the reservation.
9. By completing this Reservation Process, you the Customer authorise the Accommodation Provider to debit your submitted credit card for the sum of any cancellation costs owed, as set out above.
10. While CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) uses its best endeavours to ensure that the information as supplied to you the Customer and contained in the Reservation Process is accurate and up to date, no liability shall attach to CentralR Group Management Ltd or CentralR dev Worx Ltd (t/a www.Centralr.com) its servants or agents, in the event that any of the information supplied within the Reservation Process has been altered or amended by the Accommodation Provider.
11. The laws governing the provision of these facilities shall be the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
1. OWNERSHIP. This site, and each of its modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of CENTRALR.COM and/or its various third party providers and distributors. Much of the content found on this site is owned by third party providers and distributors and other information providers. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law Trademarks of CENTRALR.COM, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of CENTRALR.COM, or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
2. USE OF SITE. CENTRALR.COM grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. You may only use this site to make legitimate reservations or purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, ASP code, SQL data (including schemas, tables, stored procedures, objects), data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission of CENTRALR.COM, and/or its third party providers and distributors, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not use any "robot," "spider" or other automatic device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the Web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of CENTRALR.COM. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure that CENTRALR.COM deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefits CENTRALR.COM obtains from your use of the site. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other Web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site.
3. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this site by you and those using your login information.
5. REVIEW OF TRANSMISSIONS. CentralR.Com may, from time to time monitor and review any information transmitted or received through this site and reserves the right to censor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information that CentralR.Com deems inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions. During monitoring, the information may be examined, recorded or copied, and your use of this site constitutes your consent to such monitoring and review. You agree that if you submit suggestions, ideas, comments or questions or post any other information on this site, you grant CentralR.Com and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content in any form, media or technology. CentralR.Com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or submitted by you.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY. CENTRALR.COM AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND REGARDING THIS SITE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. CENTRALR.COM AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE CONTENT OR DATA FOUND ON THIS SITE AND SUCH PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. NEITHER CENTRALR.COM NOR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY E-MAIL SENT FROM CENTRALR.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. CENTRALR.COM ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CENTRALR.COM OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE FOR RESERVATIONS OR TICKETING), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BY CENTRALR.COM OR ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OR DISTRIBUTORS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES TO SUCH PARTIES OR ANY OTHER PARTY. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, CENTRALR.COM or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, the liability of CentralR.com and the third party providers and distributors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the subscription fee and service charge for accessing this site, or (b) €100.00. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available to CENTRALR.COM and without any liability whatsoever, CENTRALR.COM com at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You shall defend and indemnify CentralR.com and any third party providers and distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site.
9. LINKS. This site contains links to other Web sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by CENTRALR.COM, its third party providers or distributors of the contents of such other Web sites. None of CentralR.com or any third party provider or distributor shall be responsible for the content of any other Web sites and make no representation or warranty regarding any other Web sites or the contents or materials on such Web sites. If you decide to access other Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
10. RELATIONSHIP. The relationship between CENTRALR.COM and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
11. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of Scotland, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state located in Edinburgh in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this site must be brought within twelve months from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.
12. ATTORNEY'S FEES. If CENTRALR.COM or its affiliates take any action to enforce this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
13. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF. You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions will cause such damage to CENTRALR.COM as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree that CENTRALR.COM shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by You, or Your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from You any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred by CENTRALR.COM in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
14. TERMINATION. CENTRALR.COM may terminate this User Agreement and these terms and conditions and/or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Such termination shall not effect any right to relief to which CentralR.com and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to CentralR.com and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
15. ASSIGNMENT. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
16. MODIFICATION. CENTRALR.COM may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS. Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
18. SEVERABILITY. These terms and conditions shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
19. HEADINGS. The headings used in this User Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein.
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This User Agreement, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.