Located just minutes from Baker Street, and within walking distance of Oxford Street, Regents Park, Hyde Park and the exclusive doctors' quarter of Harley Street, it provides a picturesque base for sightseeing, business trips, and family stays.
Baker Street, Oxford Street and Marylebone High Street are within walking distance with their range of restaurants, shops and amenities. Baker Street underground station and bus stops for several London buses provide easy links with all the major sights in London.
All of the 19 rooms feature a private bathroom with shaver point, tea and coffee making facilities, a direct dial telephone, colour television, individually controlled heating and clothes drying facilities. Lift to all floors.
All bedrooms are of good size and refurbished to a high standard.
The rooms are spacious and furnished to a high standard.
• Blackout drapes • Direct-dial phone
• Bottled water in room (complimentary) • Coffee/tea maker
• Wake-up calls • Housekeeping
• Extra towels, linens, bedding • Private bathroom
• Hair dryer • Handheld shower
• Shower only • Iron/ironing board (on request)
• Television • Smoking rooms
•individually controlled central heating
Breakfast is available at the hotel, and payable upon arrival 5GBP per person.
• Parking nearby
• Limo or Town Car service available • Front desk (limited hours)
• Safe-deposit box - front desk • Tour assistance
• Shoe shine • Elevator/lift